Monday

Design Report Part 2

Well the design report has been plodding along and we are almost at the finish line for the hand in for the 2nd half of the dreaded dissertation.

Overall I am quite pleased with reards to how I have done so far in the first half and have continued faith that this half will be equally as good. Jean has been very helpful with regards to the financial side of things and has helped encourage me that what I am doing is a good choice of project and also that my final idea is a very viable one and that it could posibly go on to be a big seller with the way things are going in the market place for recycling products just now with the new regulations that have been put in place by our local governments and councils to reduce the amount of general waste we send to landfill.

I will be glad once this second part is over as it means that I can solely concentrate on my studio work.

No comments: