Monday

Modulaity




In my concept stages I have come to the point where I feel like I have had a mini break through so to say, and have taken it upon myself to choose on subject area instead of looking at a bit of everything. So I have decided to look at modularity and how modular designs could work better in he spaces that are unused wihin the rooms in the house i've mentioned before, such as the kitchen and utility room. A modular system would also work better in smalle or limited spaces which is good for what I am thinking as I dont want my product to take up much valuable space. I also like this concept of modularity as it essentailly allows the user to have full cutomisation over how much they recycle and what they recycle, therefore creating a product that could take on many different forms depending on the users preferences.

No comments: