Wednesday

Branding myself ...



Ive decided to brand myself and design myself a logo, seeing as we will be having to do business cards etc for the degree show and also because I thought it was about time I went about doing so.

I have decided to stick simply with my name as after all I am who I am and that says everything I want it to. I have also gone on to purchase myself some domain names, www.laurenstrachan.co.uk and www.laurenstrachan.com which will soon become a live website and will be creating a website to go along with my blog and also to put on my business cards for something possibly to use later on in my career. This will be getting done either during the easter break in the next few weeks or the few weeks after the easter break. I thought this would be the best time to do this before I get busy busy busy with the rest of my project. You will see my final choice on my business cards etc at a later date as I don't want to give away to much just now!

No comments: