Wednesday

Social Work Logo Design Project

During the end of last week we had 3 girls from the social work course come up and ask if anyone could spare a few hours to help them design a logo and a sign for the side of a van for one of their projects. I decided to take on the task of this on top of my studio work as it would give me a break from my project and allow me to do something different for a day or two. The brief was for an activity van/bus that would travel around local community centres and nursing homes offering the older generation an opportunity to learn new skills or rekindle old ones that they have not been able to do, such as learning to play an instrument, flower aranging or even taking part in a small play or production. The logo also had to be easy to read as the target market was the elderly and had to be bright and colourful with the ability to stand out. And it also had to include the words 'Time of our lives' in the logo.

Below is the logo and the van side I have designed for them.


No comments: