Monday

No Storage No Recycling

From my second survey I found that storage space is a major problem for many householders.

This lack of storage can then cause a knock on effect with regards to problems and barriers people have when it comes to thinking about recycling. This can then discourage people from thinking about recycling. This is what I would hopefully like to over come with my final product. Designing a product that solves this problem of storage as well as being attractive, user friendly and practical.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Storage is an ongoing issue at our home. Recycling doesn't seem to happen as often as it should and I feel the storage problem coincides with this at least visually. Highly considering getting a storage unit. I would recommend one. For me I'm choosing the closest which is http://www.manhattanministorage.com/ but there's plenty of options out there no matter where you live.