Monday

Where do you store yours?

From the second survey I carried out which focused on household recycling I found out some information that I thought was important and key to my development of my concepts. This was where users stored their waste materials for recycling. The illustration above shows the areas most commonly used by the user to store their recyclables. From this the three main areas are the kitchen, utility room and the garage. I found this quite interesting as from my initial survey and also of observations back in 1st semester I thought that more people would choose to store their recyclables outside the household.

This helps me with regards to how to narrow down my concept development. And from now on I am going to solely look at concepts that would fit in to a kitchen or utility environment.

No comments: